Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 March 2013

Ren Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream Review

I'm in love. I got a 15ml sample size of Ren Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream with my Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk and I want the world to know how good it is. I will definitely purchase the normal size version of this when my normal moisturiser runs out. I apply after cleansing- duh- when my skin is still slightly damp as this apparently helps your moisturiser to be more effective. As soon as you start massaging it in, it disappears into the skin like a dream. There is no residue. I repeat no greasy, filmy sticky residue. It is stunning! As there is no residue, you can continue to apply the cream until you feel like your skin has had enough. It left my skin feeling wonderfully protected for a day of walking outside in the harsh winter weather- Scotland. The ingredients are great for sensitive or dry skin and this is the second Ren product I whole-heartedly recommend. However if you like your moisturiser to have SPF, this is not for you. As for me living in Scotland, I think trying to avoid the rays of the sun is probably more harmful than good! I'm very happy to have discovered Ren and look forward to trying more of their products. You can buy this for £27.00 from bathandunwind.com or Marks and Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment